Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Green Prints.

Hi Ladies :) !

How are ya ? Hope everything is okay ! Today is such a chilled wendsday to me . I love the weather not so cold . Today i got this fit to go to the movie theaters . I didnt know what to wear , what i did know was that i wanted to wear the new print blazer i got , i automatically felt in love with the prints ( of course im such a leopard/animal lover ) and aswell the color . FALL colors ! It has about 2 different greens and a khaki green color with black . I didnt wanna add much details to the outfit , i wanted to keep it simple and cool Since i already had prints on the blazer . Well it was a movie night for me .

Get The Look
Blazer : H&M
Pants : H&M
Top : Regular Forever21 Tank Top 
Earrings : Forever21
Heels : Forever21









* i wanna say im sorry for not posting my outfits and activities for about a week and so , ive been so busy fixing my apartment and other personal things , so much going on in such a little amount of time and so much more things TO DO lol . Theres so many new outfits i got many , ideas and tons of new surprises and even a quick get away coming REAL soon :) . Vacation ? Yes finally . This is the time i start traveling even thoe i traveled about 4 times already this year lol well im Supppppppppper ! Happy and excited . 

Later <3
Thanks For Stopping by Xoxo.,

2 comments: